livewell rocker switch

andyhi

Recruit
i mananaged to get my wires mixed up when i replaced my live well rocker switch on my pt 175 special edition tracker
it has 7 post and six wires . looking at the post on back there is 4 on the left and 3 on the right . starting on the
left , does anyone know the order by wire color? one wire is a double wire

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: livewell rocker switch

Since we have no idea how this switch is labeled, either on the back of the switch itself or on the console (what functions) and whether the switch has an internal light or if the switch controls a livewell single time limit or adjustable time limit timer you aren't likely going to get any responses. You need to post some pictures of the switch and wires (or at least list the wire colors). Remember -- we can't see your boat.

andyhi

Recruit

Since we have no idea how this switch is labeled, either on the back of the switch itself or on the console (what functions) and whether the switch has an internal light or if the switch controls a livewell single time limit or adjustable time limit timer you aren't likely going to get any responses. You need to post some pictures of the switch and wires (or at least list the wire colors). Remember -- we can't see your boat.

ok , let me try again . i have a rocker switch on my livewell timer, it is a fixed time . 1 minute on 3 minutes off . it has an internal light on the switch . rocker ,up is auto , rocke,r down is manual . middle position is off. on the back is 7 post, 4 on the left 3 on the right. the color wires are black, red, brown- orange, the next one has a double wire on the same plug , they are both brown - orange one is a jumper wire going to another post . and the last one is green. i have these wires mixed up and need to know the correct order.can any one help ? the number on the switch is 21A14DVC

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

Would there be a name brand on your livewell timer?

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member

have you called tracker?

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member

call them, ask for the wiring schematic for your boat. they will send that, not diagnose your problem over the phone. with the schematic, you can figure out your wiring issue.