Need help finding Faria mounting bracket

sam60

Captain
Looks like this...Boat 4-28 009.JPG I don't see anything like it on the Faria website site.

I've spent several hours online but can't locate... The Tach and Fuel Gauge are headed to Faria for repair.

Boat 4-28 006.jpg

Thanks

sprintst

Commander
Re: Need help finding Faria mounting bracket

Keep us informed. I looking for some as well. My guess is we'll need some contact from Faria support.

mark1905

Chief Petty Officer

I was just going to recommend Great Lakes Skipper. They have an incredible inventory of open box/surplus/random marine parts and especially gauges.

While it doesn't look like they have your exact bracket sold separately, if worst comes to worst you could always order a filler gauge and use the bracket off of it as that looks to be a match.. http://greatlakesskipper.com/produc...ia-faria-bl9617a-blank-boat-filler-gauge.html

What does Faria say when you contact them directly about it?

sam60

Captain

Keep us informed. I looking for some as well. My guess is we'll need some contact from Faria support.

I emailed Faria and they responded " give us the part # and we will send you a couple"....my 2" mount is a BC37C.

sam60

Captain

What does Faria say when you contact them directly about it?
I emailed them yesterday and they responded today...no problem, they got them...I guess if I can't find it on their site I wrongly figure they don't have it.:facepalm:

sprintst

Commander

Excellent. I just never got around to it. I'll be emailing them soon enough myself.

My guages are from a dash I bought from Greatlakessipper. They look great but the mounts have some issues. Nice to see a manufacter that has your back once in a while.

sam60

Captain

Got an email from Faria Friday, gauges are repaired and on the way back to me. 1 week in shop & $65. Not bad

fishrdan

Admiral

Good to hear Faria treated you well.

I had the same experience when my tach went dead. I messed up the bezel ring "trying" to fix it myself before finding out Faria gauges have a lifetime warranty :facepalm: I told them I messed it up and they said to send it in anyway for warranty repair, they sent me back a new tach for something like $30!

sam60

Captain

Good to hear Faria treated you well.

I am very pleased with Faria. Communication is great and a decent service for 20 year old gauges. Repaired parts match the others in the panel and are cheaper than new. Hopefully the new mounts are in the box also.

I hope my opinion doesn't change once I install them. :cool: