• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Depth finder doesn't work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Depth finder doesn't work

I have a 2001 Mariah 212 and the depth finder is reading .5 ft when I am am in the middle of the lake. Yes the lake is deeper than that. Anyway I would like to get an accurate replacement that will fit in my original dash hole and the transducer mount in the bilge. (I am pretty sure that is what I have.) Does anyone know what would be good brand or model?

Re: Depth finder doesn't work

Anyway I would like to get an accurate replacement that will fit in my original dash hole and the transducer mount in the bilge. (I am pretty sure that is what I have.) Does anyone know what would be good brand or model?
    Ayuh,... That's kinda a Tough question, without knowin' what yer startin' with....
    Any Grease is Better,..... Than No Grease at All.......

Comment

Re: Depth finder doesn't work

I am not at the boat now but I beleive it is is your run of the mill 2" diam. in dash Hummingbird.

Comment

Working...
      X