• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

We're excited to announce the launch of our NEW Fiberglass & Epoxy Boat Repair & Building section on iboats.com! See more details!

This new area was created specifically to meet the needs of those of you who participate in the iboats Boat Restoration, Building, and Hull Repair forum. To kick off the launch, we are giving away free product in every order over $100 as follows:

Spend $100-149: Get a free paint suit (Large only)
Spend $150-199: Get a free sandpaper finish pack & paint suit (Large only)
Spend $200-249: Get a free catalyst dispenser
Spend $250-299: Get a free Sufasolve hand wipes
Spend $300-349: Get a free Aqua Blue buffing compound (quart)
Spend $350-399: Get a free small tint kit
Spend $400+: Get a free Preval sprayer

To qualify for the free products, select any Fiberlay, Spectrum Fiberglass, System Three, or Gibco product.

Also, we have discounted our already low prices by another 5-15%. Stay tuned as we will be giving away 3 $100 iboats gift certificates from May to June to be used on the new fiberglass and epoxy products.

To view the new Fiberglass & Epoxy Boat Repair & Building, go to http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Paint-Repair-Maintenance-Gel-Coat-Cleaners-Carpet-Epoxy/dm/view_id.11
See more
See less

I want to buy a garmin gps combo fish finder

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to buy a garmin gps combo fish finder

I'm looking at the garmin 421s,431s,441s. But i need to know what charts I need. I live on Long Island NY. I keep seeing charts for inland lakes and I know thats not it. Any one have any Ideas.
    1985 sea ray seville mercuiser 260r

Re: I want to buy a garmin gps combo fish finder

I have an old GPS Map 398. It has all the ponds, lakes in the contiental US built in. Two seasons ago they came out with a chip that gives you the east coast from maine to florida, The inland lakes are great because they give you boat ramps and some services. I also made a mount and use it in the car for nav and trafic problems. My wife moaned about the $650 price tag when I bought it. It has saved out butts many times now she loves it. I also keep her in line when I show her the man overboard button. It marks the point where she went overboard and gives you a direct plot and an ETA back to the dock. The new ones should do cartwheels!!! The chip costs $150.

Comment

Re: I want to buy a garmin gps combo fish finder

I just bought a 421s GARMIN CHARTPLOTTER AND SOUNDER. Is there an internal antenna or do I need to buy something else for this? Thanks!!!

Comment

Working...
      X