Need help finding a Clarion wired remote

TexasA&M

Cadet
Howdy -

I need some help finding a Clarion remote that will work with my head unit. The remote is an M202RC-RET and is from somewhere around 2004. The one on the back of my boat finally died, and I need another one, but can't find one for sale anywhere. I was hoping to come here and look through the classifieds, but I can't find that particular forum.

Anyhow, if anyone has any ideas of where else I should look, that would be appreciated. I've already checked out ebay other big seller sites.

Thanks!!

remarkable53

Cadet
Re: Need help finding a Clarion wired remote

Howdy -

I need some help finding a Clarion remote that will work with my head unit. The remote is an M202RC-RET and is from somewhere around 2004. The one on the back of my boat finally died, and I need another one, but can't find one for sale anywhere. I was hoping to come here and look through the classifieds, but I can't find that particular forum.

Anyhow, if anyone has any ideas of where else I should look, that would be appreciated. I've already checked out ebay other big seller sites.

Thanks!!

I might be able to help you. I have some old Clarion marine gear in our shop's back room so I will check and see what parts we still have. You can email me or call my shop in Arizona. 480-968-8543 "Sounds Good to Me" and ask for Mark.