Minn Kota parts - 65MX

JSGOLD

Chief Petty Officer
I am trying to find a replacement hinge assembly for an old Minn Kota 65MX, with what appears to be a 46" shaft. Minn Kota does not seem interested in my emails and Ebay has been a waste of time so far. Are there any other sites that you can list things you want for things like this? I thought Iboats had one but all I see is for boats. Anyone have an old 65MX for parts?? A new trolling motor is not an option right now. With my boat being a deep V design I need a 48-52" troller, which is expensive.

bag007

Seaman
Re: Minn Kota parts - 65MX

HI there ...
I know this may be a way from you but this place in Gainesville florida may help you ..
I have been there a couple of times and they have older trolling motor parts ...
Rapid Service Center
(352) 377-2109
224 Nw 8th Ave, Gainesville, FL 32601
TONY

JSGOLD

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks, will give them a call!

JKTrevecca

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hi JSGOLD...

I purchased parts for the same model from a place in canada called http://www.mikesreelrepair.com/
They were awesome to work with and the price was right. I worked with a lady named Shannon.

Also.. PM me with the exact parts you need and I might have it for you. I have an old parts motor that is sitting in my shed that might have your name all over it.