• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
  • ALL iboats Forum Members and Guests:
    To show our appreciation for your participation in the Forums, we're offering an exclusive Forums-only discount good for an additional 5% off your iboats.com order for a limited time.
    To redeem, simply call our Customer Service Team at 800-914-1123 (Open M-F, 9am - 8pm Eastern Time) and mention the Forums 5% off discount. Offer excludes engines, trolling motors, and electronics.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

1979 Reinell project

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1979 Reinell project

Hello all
    I am new to this forum and was hoping someone could help me out.
    I just got a 1979 26ft Reinell with inboard 350 and volvo 280 outdrive. My question is where can I locate a wiring diagram? I know that most of the wiring is not marine grade and I don't want any problems while out with the family in the waters in alaska.
    thanks for any help.
    Last edited by Don S; February 20th, 2011, 02:56 PM. Reason: removed email address, not allowed on forums

Re: 1979 Reinell project

Engine wiring diagrams are included in the service manual for the engine/outdrive. The boat will have a separate wiring diagram but those are not generally published. If the manufacturer doesn't publish it, nobody is likely to have one. However, boat wiring is pretty generic and there are a couple of generic wiring diagrams as "stickies" at the top of this forum.

Comment

Re: 1979 Reinell project

hey thanks for your reply.I recently recieved the manual I ordered from seloc on my out drive and it to also has general diagrams that i can apply to my boat. again thanks for the quick reply.

Comment

Working...
      X