Motorola Triton M200 VHF Radio Users Manual

ammofactory

Cadet
I own a Motorola Triton M200 VHF Marine band radio and cannot locate my owners manual. I have had this radio for a very long time and can't find a manual ANYWHERE. Can anyone help me locate one.
Mod H5120A
Ser 175TXJ1158
FCC id ABZ99FT3000

tudynjoe

Cadet
Re: Motorola Triton M200 VHF Radio Users Manual

I'm not sure if this is what your looking for but it looks like the manual for the M100 and M200. I downloaded it but can't attach it in this forum for it is too large, it's like 769kb and the limit it 19kb, it's like 18 pages in Adobe Acrobat. I can email it to you or you can go to this site and register and download it from there. I also just noticed that they have a manual for the Triton-20, They seem to have a lot of manuals, you can only download 1 FREE a day.

http://www.mods.dk/manual.php?brand=motorola

Splat

Lieutenant

What are you trying to figure out? Are you having issues operating it?

If you need to trouble shoot a problem, the manual likely won't help. Were much more informative here.

Bill

ammofactory

Cadet

No issues operating it and it's working fine. I just like to have manuals for my toys so I don't inadvertantly screw them up .
Thanks,
Ken
And PS the mods mauual wasn't the right one. I cant believe there isn't a manual out there somewhere for the poor old thing. Guess I'll get over it though. Thanks for the help