1970 chrysler 70hp wiring to a harness & batt

tnstreamy

Seaman Apprentice
Any help is appreciatted, any schematics, wiring diagrams? I could read those and put this together if I can find some, here's the dilema.

Bought a 1970 70hp "Stinger", didn't come with a harness. So I purchased one seperately, it has a key switch attached. Some of the wire colors are matches or close to the ones on the motor block so do they go with the matches or not? my luck not.... =means connected to

The key switch is connected to the harness.
On the back of the key switch 6 poles: M = White, I = Orange, S = Yellow (yellow on motor is Starter?), Red = B (Battery?), C = Green, and there are three wires that are cut/terminated: black, smaller guage red, and orange ??????? they go to instrument cluster?

Previous owner mounted a CDI unit on the motor block back starboard which is wired to one of the distributor posts with a white wire, and from the other distributor post a hunter green wire that goes to the wiring block bottom on the port side of the engine that connects to??????????

The port wiring block looks as follows
open 0=0 open
from harness 0=0 yellow (says start)
from harness 0=0 light purple to V regulator (says generator)
open 0=0 open
?from harness 0=0 white (says Tach) ok which works for a 70 12 pole or?
?from harness 0=0 Green (says choke) I can run a sw +V to one side spst?
?from harness 0=0 Orange goes to a sensor at back of motor (says Heat)
?from harness 0=0 Red to EDI/little red to V reg (says Batt)
?from harness 0=0 Blue to Distr post/purple to elec fuel pump (says Ignition)
?from harness 0=0 Black/Ltl Blk (says Ground)
?from harness 0=0 hunter Green to Distributor post
below the wiring block is a black reset sw with
a red/wh wire that goes to one of the top poles
of the selonoid, the other top post on the solenoid
has a heavy red wire that goes to the starter. I assume red from Batt connects to the pole with the res/wh wire on top of the solenoid.
Black from Batt grounds to the block.
Funds are low and buying a manual which there are different opinions on which covers the best and the most is a luxury at this point...