Cheapest way to turn your Windows Mobile phone into a chart plotter.

Thajeffski

Master Chief Petty Officer
At least that I could find!

20 bucks is all I have invested and I get all of the north east coast!

Www.activecaptain.com - one other thing they give you is NOAA maps and everything, that part is free!

Check it out! I had been searching for a cheap alternative to a real chart plotter or buying an iphone and then spending 100 or so on the iphone software..found this!

RWilson2526

Re: Cheapest way to turn your Windows Mobile phone into a chart plotter.

My wife has the Motorola Droid...I did a search in their market place and found full navionics charts for $14.00 . Just used it this past Friday....worked awesome for 14 bucks. can add waypoints, leave a snail trail (track) the whole nine yards.

Thajeffski

My wife has the Motorola Droid...I did a search in their market place and found full navionics charts for $14.00 . Just used it this past Friday....worked awesome for 14 bucks. can add waypoints, leave a snail trail (track) the whole nine yards.

Sweet ! I'm getting an andriod phone Oct 1st and was worried there might not be any cheap alternative!

bob johnson

Rear Admiral

bring a battery charger for the boat to keep your phone alive!!!!!!!!

awful small screen though......I got an incredible and I wouldnt want to look at that tiny screen and naviagate.......but I may just get the ap as back up...

bob

skargo

Banned

I have an HTC EVO and for $9.99 I got Navionics east, which backs up my chartplotter/GPS ands works splendidly!