Bottom Line Fish finder Users Manual in pdf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaRayViking

Seaman Apprentice
Hey,

any one knows where to locate a pdf user's manual for a Bottom Line 1101?
I know it's not the world's best, but as its mounted in my boat i might just use it:)

thnx

Boss Hawg

Lieutenant
Re: Bottom Line Fish finder Users Manual in pdf?

Google is your freind same as mine :rolleyes:

SeaRayViking

Seaman Apprentice

hey - yeah:) I?ve spent quite some time in the corners of goooogle with no result. found some older dead links but no pdf - sorry.

you got one? (and where?)

thnx

Wee Hooker

Chief Petty Officer

If this is the basic dash mount (w seperate arrowhead shaped transducer) 1101, I have three of these units. ( I use them for kayaks/canoes),. Good basic little depth finders (although the 9 deg transducer will limit it's fishfinding capabilities.) PM me an email addy and I'd be happy to scan the manual and send it on. Just give me a couple of days to find and copy it.

jkust

Rear Admiral

The guy on this page http://www.fixya.com/support/t1857483-bottom_line_tournament_1101
says this:

I just opened my Tournament 1101 I got for Christmas. There isn't much to it and actually just tells you to follow the onscreen menus. It is a very basic unit.

That guy is me. I have the manual in my boat now but literally it is totally self explanatory. I have never owned a finder before this and this manual was not informative at all beyond just using the onscreen menus. I will try to remember to grab it and make a scan for what it is worth. I have yet to try it since I haven't launched this year yet.

Wee Hooker

Chief Petty Officer

FWIW, what I really like about this particular sonar is that it has a flat and low profile transducer that lends itself well to velcro attachment. Perfect for canoes, yaks, float tubes and other portable craft that you don't want to leave a FF attached to.

HappierWet

Master Chief Petty Officer

I also have one of these units, picked it up second hand and don't have the manual.....so if someone can post it I'd find it very helpful.

In the meanwhile how about some advice on where and how to mount it on the transom, what to use for a sealer, what to do with the extra wire, etc.??

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.