• If this is your first visit to the iboats.com Boating Forums, be sure to check out the FAQ. To post a question or comment, begin by signing up. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

We're excited to announce the launch of our NEW Fiberglass & Epoxy Boat Repair & Building section on iboats.com! See more details!

This new area was created specifically to meet the needs of those of you who participate in the iboats Boat Restoration, Building, and Hull Repair forum. To kick off the launch, we are giving away free product in every order over $100 as follows:

Spend $100-149: Get a free paint suit (Large only)
Spend $150-199: Get a free sandpaper finish pack & paint suit (Large only)
Spend $200-249: Get a free catalyst dispenser
Spend $250-299: Get a free Sufasolve hand wipes
Spend $300-349: Get a free Aqua Blue buffing compound (quart)
Spend $350-399: Get a free small tint kit
Spend $400+: Get a free Preval sprayer

To qualify for the free products, select any Fiberlay, Spectrum Fiberglass, System Three, or Gibco product.

Also, we have discounted our already low prices by another 5-15%. Stay tuned as we will be giving away 3 $100 iboats gift certificates from May to June to be used on the new fiberglass and epoxy products.

To view the new Fiberglass & Epoxy Boat Repair & Building, go to http://www.iboats.com/Boat-Paint-Repair-Maintenance-Gel-Coat-Cleaners-Carpet-Epoxy/dm/view_id.11
See more
See less

Bottom Line Fish finder Users Manual in pdf?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bottom Line Fish finder Users Manual in pdf?

Hey,

any one knows where to locate a pdf user's manual for a Bottom Line 1101?
    I know it's not the world's best, but as its mounted in my boat i might just use it:-)

thnx
    Currently:
    Stingray 190FX -year 2000
    w/ Mercruiser 4,3 190HP - Alpha One gen II

Previous boats:
    Sea Ray 200CC - year 1990
    w/ Mercruiser 4,3LX 205Hp- alpha one gen I

Nordeck 15 - year unknown
    w/Yamaha 20 Hp outboard

Re: Bottom Line Fish finder Users Manual in pdf?

Google is your freind same as mine
    sigpic
    MY FISHIN BUDDY
    East Texas Redneck
    SEMPER FI
    USMC '67 - '70

Comment

hey - yeah:-) Iøve spent quite some time in the corners of goooogle with no result. found some older dead links but no pdf - sorry.

you got one? (and where?)

thnx
      Currently:
      Stingray 190FX -year 2000
      w/ Mercruiser 4,3 190HP - Alpha One gen II

Previous boats:
      Sea Ray 200CC - year 1990
      w/ Mercruiser 4,3LX 205Hp- alpha one gen I

Nordeck 15 - year unknown
      w/Yamaha 20 Hp outboard

Comment

The guy on this page http://www.fixya.com/support/t185748...ournament_1101
        says this:

I just opened my Tournament 1101 I got for Christmas. There isn't much to it and actually just tells you to follow the onscreen menus. It is a very basic unit.
        Lowe FM165s with 75 Optimax

Comment

If this is the basic dash mount (w seperate arrowhead shaped transducer) 1101, I have three of these units. ( I use them for kayaks/canoes),. Good basic little depth finders (although the 9 deg transducer will limit it's fishfinding capabilities.) PM me an email addy and I'd be happy to scan the manual and send it on. Just give me a couple of days to find and copy it.

Comment

Originally posted by AZcamperguy View Post
            The guy on this page http://www.fixya.com/support/t185748...ournament_1101
            says this:

I just opened my Tournament 1101 I got for Christmas. There isn't much to it and actually just tells you to follow the onscreen menus. It is a very basic unit.
            That guy is me. I have the manual in my boat now but literally it is totally self explanatory. I have never owned a finder before this and this manual was not informative at all beyond just using the onscreen menus. I will try to remember to grab it and make a scan for what it is worth. I have yet to try it since I haven't launched this year yet.
            2003 Chaparral 183SS

Comment

FWIW, what I really like about this particular sonar is that it has a flat and low profile transducer that lends itself well to velcro attachment. Perfect for canoes, yaks, float tubes and other portable craft that you don't want to leave a FF attached to.

Comment

I also have one of these units, picked it up second hand and don't have the manual.....so if someone can post it I'd find it very helpful.

In the meanwhile how about some advice on where and how to mount it on the transom, what to use for a sealer, what to do with the extra wire, etc.??

Thanks
                Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

Comment

I found the PDF manual here: http://www.gps-info.com.ua/wp-conten...ament_1101.pdf

Comment

Working...
                  X