I Need A Diagram On A Rocker Switch

mcgill

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hello
I HAVE AN 87 WINNER BASS BOAT
I Need A Diagram On A Rocker Switch To A Livewell Pump, The Owner Befor Me Removed All The Panal Swich And Timers All That Is Ther Now Is A Panal Marked Manual/auto And Timer .and There Are 3 Wires One Orange, One Black, One Brown.i Need Just To Know How To Replace The Timer And Rocker Switch And Hook Them Up. I Thing The Rocker Switch Is A 3 Way.:(

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: I Need A Diagram On A Rocker Switch

Here ya go! The gold color wire is actually yellow. Had to use gold as the yellow doesn't show up well. The timer will have a fourth wire going to the pump. Don't know what color that is on your timer. When you get it hooked up, if the timer runs in the MANUAL position, or the vice versa, just reverse the two wires at the top and bottom terminals on the switch. The switch label should read OFF (center) TIMER (Up or down) and MANUAL (up or down).

TimerWiring.jpg

mcgill

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thank You So Much

The First Owner Removed The Timers And Switches I Am Buy New Timers And New Switches The New Timer Has One Red And One Black Wires The Boat Panal Has A Black Wire,orange Wire,and A Brown Wire. The Digram Is A Big Help Thank You.

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

I don't believe what you are telling us is what you actually have. I don't think a timer module can function with only two wires. Most separate timer modules have four or five. Are you sure what you bought is actually a timer module. Had you told us the timer module was missing, I would have told you to buy one of the tiimers that are all one unit. You install the unit like a toggle switch. There are just three wires on those units and they cost about 30 bucks.