Looking for "Exhaust" rocker switch for captains choice

PSDfreak

Cadet
I'd like to get a new switch for my captains call exhaust...Black rocker switch labeled "Exhaust" or something like that...Anyone know where to fine one??

Thanks,
Casey

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Re: Looking for "Exhaust" rocker switch for captains choice

A picture would certainly help!

PSDfreak

Cadet

Not the greatest pic showing what I am looking for but its all i've got right now...That is the style im looking for...

Boat12.jpg

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

Have you tested the current switch to ensure it's actually bad? If so, then simply Google or Yahoo "Rocker Switches". you might try right here on iBoats or Great Lakes Skipper. They have a ton of surplus manufacturer-specific instruments and electrical hardware.

PSDfreak

Cadet

Its not actually bad...It is still working ok, the switch that is on there now is labeled "AUX" and I would like to replace it with and exhaust labeled switch just for fun and thought maybe someone would know where to get one. Thakns for the tip!

-Casey

Boatin Bob

Lieutenant Commander

What kind of switch is it though, just a single pole, single throw(on/off) or is it a momentary one that only works while you hold it?

fdmsiv

Petty Officer 1st Class

When I bought a switch panel, it came with a series of sticker labels. Maybe you can find just the stickers somewhere, alot easier than changing the whole switch

PSDfreak

Cadet

just a single pole, single throw(on/off)

Yep...Single Pole, Single Throw...It is easily accessed so it would not be hard to switch it out...I just figured there was a company maybe that sold these kinds of switches...I'd like to find one that is labeled Exhaust rather than a sticker so that it blends in with the other existing switches...Thanks guys for the help and suggestions!

-Casey