Minn Kota DeckHand Electric Winch Anchor, Parts Source??

nuttyboater

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Anyone know where i can find replacement parts for this Minn Kota anchor? I think its the DH20 or DH35, doesn't say on it anywhere but by comparing it to pictures of others online that's what it has to be.

The nylon gear on the motor, it has a triangle shape recess that the spool sits in, is shredded and cracked. All i could find online was a website selling a repair kit which included all the motors output end parts for $24, but if i'm going to spend that much i would rather be buying a half dozen nylon gears instead as everything else in the kit isn't needed.

If anyone knows where i can get just the gear let me know! I sent an email to Minn Kota hoping i might get a reply but nothing yet.

k1w1t1m

Cadet
Re: Minn Kota DeckHand Electric Winch Anchor, Parts Source??

I just bought one of those gears yesterday. I bought if from a Minn Kota service center in Bernice OK. It was $10. I also found one place that sells a kit for $28 that is located in WI I think. Try doing a search on the web for deckhand gear kit.

k1w1t1m

Cadet

The number handwritten on the bag is 350-154

nuttyboater

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Thanks!!!

That's what i really needed is the part number. Now i got a half dozen websites with them available, including the link you posted.

Got one ordered!