Wiring diagram

LancastR

Recruit
I'm looking for a wiring diagram for a 1995 Skeeter ZX180. Is there one out there?

alldodge

Staff member
Been a whole lot of folks ask same question on many different types and the answers have been pretty much the same; Its doubtful to find one by a manufacture for the boat, even boat is different. What does stay the same is the wiring for the motor an controls. So look for wiring for which ever motor you have. So far as any other wiring, use the pic below as for basic wiring

Gen wiring Diag 2.jpg

HopelessDad

Cadet
I apologize if I'm asking a question that has been answered already but have searched and can't seem to find an answer. Hoping someone can help me! My son (9) and I are re-wiring a boat we were given so the above is super helpful. Thank you!

The motor, Evinrude 88 SPL, runs great but I can't figure out what these wires go to. The boat doesn't have any instrument gauges at all. So I believe these will connect to them but not entire sure. If anyone has any suggestions I'd really appreciate it!

I guess I can't post pictures. So maybe someone has another helpful diagram?

alldodge

Staff member
Howdy HopelessDad but don't give up just yet

First its always best to start your own thread, this way you get folks concentrating on your issue. There are many one-and-done folks and appears LancastR was one of them. We can use this thread unless the OP comes back, but could also start another, but in the mean time

You need to post some more before the site will let you upload pics. If you use a 3rd party site (google docs, imgur, others) you can link this site with the pic until your able to do it alone.

If your looking for engine wiring diagrams search mastertech, they have several diagrams

HopelessDad

Cadet
Thank you sir. I just posted a new thread with my question and working on getting pictures up. Hoping its an "easy" fix once someone sees it. I appreciate it!