Wiring diagram for a 84 ranger bass boat

Ranger84

Recruit
Hello, I need a wiring diagram for a 1984 Ranger bass boat Specifically, I'm looking for the diagram for wiring behind the dash for the switches that control the live well, bilge pump, etc. If not a diagram, if someone has a similar boat,...
Im having trouble with getting it to start.I have changed the ignition switch the fuses on the wiring I figured the diagram may help my problem any suggestions
Thanks

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner
Wiring of the instrument panel will not affect the starting of the engine as these are two totally separate systems. No "guesswork" here and do the checks in the order listed. If you jump around these steps I've wasted my time!. See if you have +12 volts on the "B" terminal on the ignition switch. If YES, then turn the key to START and see if there is +12 volts on the "S" terminal. If NO you have a bad switch. If yes, you then move to the engine. The "S" terminal is what energizes the starter solenoid. If you did NOT have +12 volts on the "B" terminal, you need to determine why. There should be a bigger red wire on that terminal that brings 12 volts from the engine bay and the battery to the switch. And of course nothing works right if the battery is dead or deeply discharged and/or the cables ends (both ends of each cable) are not shiny clean and tight. Wiring diagrams for the engine are available on-line. Use the search feature in iBoats to locate typical boat wiring digrams (the diagrams for the instrument panels).