1976 marine invader capri wiring issues

Blars11

Recruit
I recently picked up this boat in need of some fixing up. I have been trying to find some diagram or information for the wiring as much of it was chopped out of the boat. the johnson 70 outboard is still wired up and has the harnesses leading well into the hull, but then it is chopped. I have figured out most of what things are except for two bundles of wire that i assume involve ignition ect. Any help with diagrams or info as to what needs to be tied to what would be greatly appreciated. I have two wires as of now that come off the back of the throttle and go nowhere. I also have two bundles coming off the motor with the following wire colors ( black, black/yellow, yellow/red, grey, red/purple, purple/white, tan, purple) and second (red/white, green/white, white/brown, black/brown, blue/white)
any ignition switches, solenoids ect. have also been removed. Thanks

Blars11

Recruit
Looking for some help with a boat i recently picked up. It has a johnson 70 outboard on it. Most of the electrical has been hacked apart outside of the motor itself. i have figured out what some of it is but have failed to find any diagram to help me put it back together. everything inside the motor is intact but i have two harnesses that have been cut straight off. along with any ignition switches, solenoids ect. the harnesses are in two seperate bundles and have the following colors.(black, black/yellow, yellow/red, grey, red/purple, purple/white, tan, purple) and (red/white, green/white, white/brown, black/brown, blue/white) and help with where they all lead to and how would be much appreciated.