Battery sizing for cuddy cabin

I just bought my first cuddy cabin it's it's a 1981 Bayliner Victoria Sunbridge 2750 I'm trying to figure out what size batteries I'm i'm going to need to be running small LCD TV maybe a toaster oven mini fridge possibly water heater for short period of time

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner
Batteries don't tend to work well for long with those items.

Mainly lights at night but might watch a DVD we have kids. Water heater only an hour a day maybe I was looking at agm batteries 27 series comparing them to deep cycle amp hrs aren't really that different most night we will be at marina hooked to shore power. Just wondering if it's worth the price difference.

ondarvr

Supreme Mariner
You would drain the batteries quickly running those things. LED lights could run for days, and a small TV would be would be OK for a bit, the fridge, water heater and toaster oven would sink you quick. Those are shore power or generator items.

ajgraz

Lieutenant Commander
No one said agm would not be beneficial, it's the only kind of battery I'd buy for a boat in this day and age. Just that you'd be better off running your power-hungry appliances another way.