New Type Of Fish Finder

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Looks cool, I'd use it for finding stuff that got dropped n the lake, but I bet it's pricy!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
While very interesting indeed, some how I don't even think that could increase my fishing inability/catching...or lack thereof. :eek: :facepalm:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
While very interesting indeed, some how I don't even think that could increase my fishing inability/catching...or lack thereof. :eek: :facepalm:

If it had built in spear guns I might have a chance using the VR googles. And maybe not. :doh:

The only prices I found on the site are for above water air drones. One is $1300 and another is 4 Grand! :eek:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
the more I see these fancy gadgets, the more i appreciate a cane pole and a can of worms. fishing isnt about gadgets, or even catching fish. once one realizes that, they will enjoy peace.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
the more I see these fancy gadgets, the more i appreciate a cane pole and a can of worms. fishing isnt about gadgets, or even catching fish. once one realizes that, they will enjoy peace.

Crickets are good, too. :smile:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Crickets are usually all I hear when I am fishing. Noticed I didn't say catching. :facepalm:

I actually have great days on the isolated waters because it is so peaceful. Catching fish is the goal, but not necessary to enjoy my time. I'd rather be fishing or hunting (use to anyway) then any day doing most anything else.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Still seems like a DuPont lure is less costly and works under more conditions.

​If you are referring to what I think you are, They used to make them about 6 miles from here. I had a great grandfather that was blown up at the plant.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I often thought about catching a fish and then interrogating, even water boarding it, until it breaks and tells me where the others are hiding. The only problem in my devious plan is catching the first fish. :loco: :fish2: