stereo replacement

floater212

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I have a 2005 rinker rx1 captiva, the stereo amps died, 1 was original sony 4 channel 600w and the other I put in last season was a sony car type same as the original. my dilemma is I have 6 speakers 6 1/2", 4 inside and 2 - 6 1/2"on the tower plus 1-10" sub, how should I amp it up without spending big dollars? my head unit is a 52watt per 4 channel newer sony cdx m10 it has high level output wires and 2 RCA low level output for rear/sub. I looked at a Pyle 8 channel bridgeable amp but it only has RCA low level inputs, what can I do? help!!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
First I have to ask how two different amps bellied up at teh same time. The odds of that are huge. Are you certain you don't have a power supply issue?

If you are asking how to connect high level outputs to RCA inputs, then you need to reduce the output levels a lot. There are lots of converters on the market for very little money. Boss Audio makes one model number B65N. It basically loads the speaker outputs so you can adapt them to RCA inputs. So just look for Speaker output reduced to RCA input converters. Hope that helps.