Need Arriva 2450 Dashboard Pics

Just purchased an '89 Arriva 2450 7.4L. It's mechanically sound, but has suffered in the sun and rain with no cover for a number of seasons. The gauge crystals are yellowed/some missing, toggle switch rockers have cracked and broken off and most of the indicator light and switch labels have been sun bleached away.

I'd like to restore the dash to its factory splendor. Would anyone be willing to post some photos of their dash?

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Scott,

Thanks for your post. Agreed, it may be much easier/cheaper to find universal replacement gauges. I've already started pricing them.

However, there is a diagram of the boat on the dash with green indicator lights placed at various points that I'm interested in retaining, even if I go with all new gauges. Was hoping someone had a pic.

The BOC link you found is fantastic! No pic of the aforementioned diagram, but I'll keep looking.

Found these on the 'Net. The switches and labels are displayed pretty clearly. Now I just need a close-up of the boat diagram behind the steering wheel.

Attachments

• dashboard_pic_2.jpg
    dashboard_pic_2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1
  • dashboard_pic.jpg
    dashboard_pic.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 1