Lowe Roughneck 8060 nav lights

ScottinPA

Recruit
Looking for a wiring schematic for my boat.

After a few years, I'm finally getting my boat back on the water. Engine is fine and running well. Got all electrical working except nav lights. No power to the switch via harness. Harness goes back into the side at console below controls as five wires and comes out under the seats as 2 heavy cables going to the battery. This leads me to believe there is a fuse block somewhere but I can't find it and can't believe I need to drill out rivets to access it. I bought the boat used and it was carpeted before I purchased. Thinking of pulling carpet hoping to find access.

NicoPags

Petty Officer 1st Class
Welcome to iBoats ScottinPA,

You just about answered your question. If there are two heavy gauge leads coming from battery and at some point are breaking out to 5 wires than there is some sort of fuse block/holder installed. Its possible that its under the seat to protect from the elements. Just about all accessory leads are fuse protected, or at least should be. Could be your culprit. Step one is locating the block and determining if a blown fuse is all it could be.

ScottinPA

Recruit
Thanks for the welcome.

it doesn't make sense to have a fuse block under the seats where you need to unbolt the mount but I'm going to check there tonight. I have a call into the local Lowe dealer to see if they have any good input. Next step would be drilling out rivets.

ScottinPA

Recruit
I gave up looking for the fuse block and ran a new power wire with and inline fuse to the harness plug. Got lights!