Neptune trolling motor MT-955240 Stumped on how to

Ron2

Cadet
I bought a 1987 Sea Lion with a 1987 Suzuki DT 85 / I have been fixing it up to use for fishing/. It has a Electric Neptune MT- 955240 Trolling motor that mounts on the motor. Found a small electrical box with cord and it has the off and on switch a knob with a dial and says neptune. that is all I have no guide or manuals on any of the controlling motor components/ accessories and electronics so I am stumped on the connections and how to and everything I should have or need with the model I have. The only numbers I have is the MT -955240 and most likely was a 1987 Any one out there with any input I would like your feed back!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Ron2, first thing let my :welcome: you to iboats...

I noticed you haven't received any responses thus far and that happens some times. Usually that happens when iboaters read your thread but have no answers or ideas to suggest for an answer. One way you could help us to possible help you is to post some pictures. Pictures allows us to see what you are dealing with and offer better ideas and suggestions. So I say post a picture or three and then see what happens. JMHO!