galeon wiring diagram

anthony gauci

Recruit
hi
i have a galeon and have some wiring issues , 1st situation is the touch screen switching not working , 2nd the trim tabs position indicator port side not working , any one had these problems ? and any one knows where i can find a wiring diagram ?

Thanks

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,.... Welcome Aboard,.... Is Galeon the brand name of the boat,..??

Not that it matters, as the problems yer havin' are related to the accessories,....
'n each accessory has it's own wirin' diagram,...
So,....
Who's touch screen on What appliance,..??
Who's trim tabs,..?? Bennett,..?? Lenco,..??

anthony gauci

Recruit
hi
Thanks for the fast reply the trim tabs are bannett, that is uses the position sensors of the bannett , but with a digital monitor ,(the monitor is like a gauging system ) ,and the tuch screen is to switch on the main switchis (via solinoid )

Bondo

Staff member
hi
Thanks for the fast reply the trim tabs are bannett, that is uses the position sensors of the bannett , but with a digital monitor ,(the monitor is like a gauging system ) ,and the tuch screen is to switch on the main switchis (via solinoid )

Ayuh,.... If it's a Bennett system, Tabman Tom can answer any questions ya got,....

Send Tom a pm, 'n link this thread in it,....

Tabman

iboats.com Partner
hi
i have a galeon and have some wiring issues , 1st situation is the touch screen switching not working , 2nd the trim tabs position indicator port side not working , any one had these problems ? and any one knows where i can find a wiring diagram ?

Thanks

Yes, can you post a picture of the displays so I can see what model and version gauge you have? That way I can forward you troubleshooting information.