1987 celebrity 19" bowrider wiper blade?

dmschaffer

Recruit
I am looking for a wiper blade replacement for a 1987 celebrity 19" bowrider Thanks for your help!

oldglastron

Seaman Apprentice
take a picture of the style where it clips or bolts to the arm. Add it to your post. Generally you can just measure the length in inches. and get one at a your favorite auto store. they come with different clips to install it. If it screws on then go to a truck stop the ones that fit on heavy duty trucks are the same style. If you have a Trans west truck or something close to it that works to.

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
most marine wiper blade and holders are stainless, however if that doesnt matter to you, hit your local FLAPS (Friend Local Auto Parts Store). A new Bosch stainless wiper blade/holder for my Cruisers was $35 and had a 6 week lead time. the 12" long Anco that I got at Autozone was $6 and in stock, and the stainless screw I used to hold it in place came from Ace Hardware for $0.23

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
most marine wiper blade and holders are stainless, however if that doesnt matter to you, hit your local FLAPS (Friend Local Auto Parts Store). A new Bosch stainless wiper blade/holder for my Cruisers was $35 and had a 6 week lead time. the 12" long Anco that I got at Autozone was $6 and in stock, and the stainless screw I used to hold it in place came from Ace Hardware for $0.23

Or you could get lucky like me and a stock refill blade fits. Had to shorten by a 1/2" or so to match OEM