Help identifying a trim switch?

gm280

Supreme Mariner
ghost05, are you talking about the flat bladed momentary toggle type switch just under the handle section on the throttle handle? I use to have that exact same Quicksilver control so I know what you are looking for if that is the one. That really doesn't seem like that switch should be that hard to find. If you have the model number of the remote control assembly, there are parts available for it still... Check boats dot net for remote control parts...

ghost05

Cadet
ghost05, are you talking about the flat bladed momentary toggle type switch just under the handle section on the throttle handle? I use to have that exact same Quicksilver control so I know what you are looking for if that is the one. That really doesn't seem like that switch should be that hard to find. If you have the model number of the remote control assembly, there are parts available for it still... Check boats dot net for remote control parts...

Yeah that's the one. I don't know what the part number of the control assembly is, so I can't figure out which switch to order. If you still have the part number for that switch, that would be awesome!

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,..... Did the trim just quit workin', or is the switch visibly Broken,..??

If it's just the trim quit workin,.... Odds are it's something Other than the switch,.....