New project boat, First project boat

My wife and I just purchased our first boat the other day. It is a 1972 Cruisers Vacationer, 19ft, with a cuddy. I don't know much about boats. This is our first. But man, trying to get information on this boat is nearly impossible. I would like to find some type of manual or manufacturers guide. But I would be satisfied with any info you know about this particular boat. Do you have one? Any photos of yours restored or not would be especially helpful! Thanks in advance! Here.. I have included a couple photos.

Attachments

• 20150526_191107_resized.jpg
    20150526_191107_resized.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 20150526_191048_resized.jpg
    20150526_191048_resized.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 0

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I don't know of too many boats with manuals. The engines can have such, but I've not seen boats themselves with manuals. What are your plans to do with this boat? Are you looking to tear it apart and refurbish the stringers, transom and flooring as most usually do? Take more pictures and some inside as well so we can see what you're dealing with. And let us know what your going to do with it...

Thank you GM, for responding. I'm planning for a complete restore, however it seems pretty solid. Expecting the worse, but hoping for the best type thing. I will get more photos tomorrow during daylight. The only reason for the manual was because I wanted a diagram of the boat. If you know where I can find a diagram of it, that would be great. A diagram with the correct terminology on it, showing every part of the boat would help. Thanks again!

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Welcome to dry dock!! Neat looking boat!! Sphelps has a really great build on his MFG. Lots of sound advise. Also read Woodonglass blue flamingo build, Archbuilder Miss Morgan and friscoboaters searay build...to name a couple. There are many on here and a great bunch of folks willing to help. Some more pix would be great!!

Good luck on your adventure!!