3/4" hose liner?

X'N

Cadet
Is there such a product out there that one can use to line a 3/4 drain line. My new to me boat had a leak coming from the front live well. I've removed the live well and replaced all the plumbing that I can access, but there is one 10' section of tubing that runs under the fuel tank that I'm unable to access. I've confirmed that the 3/4 line is leaking. I'm guessing this section of tubing is glued in with the spray foam or pinched by the fuel tank. Removing the fuel tank would be a bear of a job being I would have to remove my rear livewell and a couple of bulkheads. I've tried pulling a new drain line next to the existing hose but there is not enough room. So that said is there anything common out there for a repair to this like a hose liner?

bigdirty

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Hard to say without seeing pics.. but could you maybe get some 1/2" 'PEX" water line (home depot, plumbing section, its meant for house water lines, and its better that copper imo) and shove/feed it through the existing 3/4" hose? Or find a local machine/automation shop and get some festo or pisco air lines (they make a 3/8" line) and feed that through?

X'N

Cadet
Thanks for the suggestions. I tried several things but ended up having to pull the fuel tank. At least its done correctly now.