hull windows

ericcarr2000

Ensign
Ok guys. Let me pick your brains here. I have a 1990 250 sundancer in which I'm going to tackle installing 2 hull windows on each side, and 1 in the mid cabin under the helm seat for a total of 5. Does anyone here have any experience with doing this and if so can you give me some opinions here on this one? I already have the 4 hull windows, they are Jim Black 6 X 16 with stainless steel trim ring.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Yeah, was there a reason to start another thread for your Hull window install?? http://forums.iboats.com/forum/boat-...5-hull-windows
I know nothing about this topic or I would have responded. It sometimes can take a while to get a response from a member that has knowledge on a specific topic.

Patience is a virtue I'm told but I've never waited long enuf to find out!!!!:facepalm:

Last edited:

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
NO NO NO you misunderstood, No Attitude here!!! Bad attempt at humor, Just trying to explain that it takes awhile sometimes for members to get around to answering. I wish I could help!!! I don't have ANY Patience!!!! Sorry you misunderstood!!!:)