Another type of Fuggly does it count

52FordF2

Petty Officer 1st Class
Archbuilder has something, just wondering if anyone else has seen or have another FUGGLY boat?

Does this count?
No, it's something I saw on the side of the road looks abandoned.

No, it doesn't have a tree growing in it YET. but it does have 50 plus gallons of water in it.
I already have two free projects, I don't need another until I finish those two.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
You should rescue her before the trees do start growing inside, 52. She is too oddly cool to become a planter. Did you get close enough to read the emblem to see who made her?

jbcurt00

Staff member
That's the same funky boat I posted in Arch's Fuggly topic :cool:

Yep it's an undignified sight to see it be abandoned on down some random road side :grumpy:

zool

Captain
And its even fugglier with the obsolete outdrive.......its a classic tho, and worthy of sum luv...

52FordF2

Petty Officer 1st Class
GA, I'd check with the owner but the whole property looks abandoned. The emblem reads OM 17 deluxe

I looked for other details about the boat but couldn't find any.

It's along IN54 between Avoco and Springville

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
That's the same funky boat I posted in Arch's Fuggly topic :cool:

Yep it's an undignified sight to see it be abandoned on down some random road side :grumpy:

I didn't recognize it, JB. Did the color pics throw me off since yours are B&W from an old ad? Maybe! And yes, very undignified, even for a glasser.

K-2

Chief Petty Officer
Very cool, looks like something George Jetson would own.

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Wow that is cool! I'm telling you Fuggly is the new cool :D. That thing is a total chick magnet! Corjen, you can keep her in the hanger, that way the Admiral won't know about her.....pretty soon it will look like area 51 around here, lol!

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
By the way that drive is hideous! Who sketched that up and said, "it looks cool, it should put those Mercury guys out of business......" lol!

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
By the way that drive is hideous! Who sketched that up and said, "it looks cool, it should put those Mercury guys out of business......" lol!

I agree, if it were mine, I think it would be awesome with a set of twin Merc ToP's hanging on the back.....jet black with some white diamond tuck and roll seats, red piping....

I have to stop thinking about this or I will be in some serious trouble and might have to live in the hanger with the boat!!!!

IUPapabear

Petty Officer 3rd Class
My MBS is kicking in...Hell, that purty thing is just North of me...:joyous:

52FordF2

Petty Officer 1st Class
Its definitely abandoned. I checked the satellite view on WOG map and it shows a house right behind it. Cobbs lane IN54/IN58

IUPapabear

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I wonder how someone would register/title/etc. something like that. I guess the first step would be to do a property search of who owns the property and go from there.

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Probably best to get with your local fish cops and see what they have to say.....I read somewhere that someone had to post an add in the local paper for 30 days and if nobody responded, they then could file for a lost title.