1992 Stratos 2250 here we go again

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Yeah, I'd prolly try and fabricate some kind of plug that emulated the hole as best you could with a jig saw from 1 1/2" material and then use Hairy PB to fill remaining void.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
You know...On second thought, 1 1/4" hole x 2" deep is NOT that big. Fill it ALL with PB and "Fuhgitaboutit"!!!! The pic made it look much bigger than it actually is!!! Just being an Old dumb okie!!!:facepalm:

Last edited:

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Yup I was just getting creative with a plug option. Fill the darn hole either way and she's good to go. Like a "Good Neighbor" Minch farm is there. :)

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Looking forward to seeing her in the water ... Even better with some fish guts on the deck !
Congratulations ! :cool:

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Dammit Man, you do some great work Sir!! Cant wait to see her in the water!

ahmincha

Lieutenant Commander
Thanks guys
Well I decided to replace impeller thermostats and pressure valve impeller wasn't in bad shape

ahmincha

Lieutenant Commander
Well I got her out on Thursday of last week and had a issue with the hydraulic steering. I could not get it to bleed on 1 side so all I could do under power was right hand turns. (Must be a UPS boat) So I called the manufacturer Uflex and they sent out a new helm had it in 2 days. Took all but 10 minutes to bleed and her is the results

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Congratulations !! What a nice looking morning for a ride ! It looked like the new motor was pushing her along nicely ...

ahmincha

Lieutenant Commander
Thanks guys
well I got it up to 45 mph 3 guys full of fuel I am happy with that
Mark I am sure you will make your moving like lightning