Project Fuggly - No Longer Fuggly And Splashed!!!!!!

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Maybe today Sam, but most likely tomorrow! I'm ready the trailer took way more time than I thought it would.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Fuggly's got a fresh new ride! Marine equivalent of new shoes.....

TOTY worthy

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Finished up the wiring this afternoon on the plug, so the trailer is officially done! I still have a couple of spots to buff out on Fugglys hull, and I want to wax the bottom while I have her up in the air. So we should be good for dropping her back on the chariot tomorrow! Thanks for the great comments JB and 89! Its nice feeling to have this part done, and it does look like a different trailer!

Pcolafisher

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Arch,
Trailer and boat are both beautiful! You're wasting your time! You should engineer more boats and restorations thereof! Dynamite work!!!
Cheers

Pcolafisher

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Sorry, I meant wasting your time in architecture. Build and restore boats and trailers!
Cheers

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Sorry, I meant wasting your time in architecture. Build and restore boats and trailers!
Cheers

I for one wish I could make a living on restoring boats. Unfortunately no one will ever pay for the amount of time you have to invest. Crazy amount of time.

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Great work as usual Arch, cant wait to see this girl on the water!!!

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Thanks for all the great comments! I wish I could do this for a living ,but its really just an expensive hobby lol! I moved Fuggly from one shop to the other today. And spent the afternoon chasing down parts. Think I spent about $1000 today. I ordered a new fuel tank, its a moller. I think it will fit pretty nicely 20 gallon. I was wanting a little larger tank, but after measuring I figured out it wouldn't fit.

mickyryan

Rear Admiral
yeah sucks about tank , seems we are limited on these smaller boats i know mine is about 15 gallon.

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
I got a big box of parts yesterday and the tank. Looks like the tank should work, just need to sort out exactly where I want it. I'm hoping to make some good progress on the interior this weekend!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Timing was off, so open your office window in about 30min, as I drive thru Ok City I'll hollar
Fuggly rocks !!

Big box of parts is always nice to get....

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Ha GM Fuggly is selfish lol!

I started piecing the interior together tonight. I am still not sure what to do about the side panel, but I did take the plunge and cut them off. With the new rear deck extensions they need to be 14" shorter if I reuse them.

Does anyone know where I can get 1/2" trim that looks like this?