1974 Montauk

sonny08

Cadet
[FONT=Verdana, Arial][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Just found this boat today and I have a few questions ( I'll post pictures tomorrow )[/FONT][/FONT] [FONT=Verdana, Arial][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Hairline cracks are prevalent on the decking - can a new coating of ? cover and seal all these cracks ?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Several hold down clips for the Bimini have pulled out and also 1 of the anchoring screws for the swim ladder platform is missing - What is the best way to re-anchor the hardware?[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial][FONT=Verdana, Arial]How does the helm seat change position ?[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Best way to shine up the gel coat - 800 wet sand or ?[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial][FONT=Verdana, Arial]I need new cushions for the helm and cooler seat in front of the console - where is the best place to purchase?[/FONT][/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Thats it for now - I sea trialed the boat in a heavy wind and a 1 - 2 foot chop the boat did awesome just kinda glided over the water - Powered by a 1990 - 90 hp Mercury that is a very strong running motor [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Much Obliged for anyone that answers [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial][FONT=Verdana, Arial]Sonny[/FONT][/FONT]