1961 alumacraft queen merrie project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

craveman85

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Had her out again today and still having engine issues. Hopefully my OEM manual will be here soon so I can figure out what her issue is. At least I can run full throttle with no issues.

craveman85

Petty Officer 2nd Class
So for paint I think I've de need for white below the splash rail, aqua blue for the top of the hull and gunnels and bow. And white for the I side walls of the hull.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Man what a little sweetie she is! Looking great out there on the waves :thumb:

craveman85

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thanks for the complements. It's really nice to have her or on the water after almost everyone else has taken their boats out for the winter. Lake trout are hitting good the past few days.

dakota runner

Recruit
If anybody is looking for a Queen Marie, I believe I found one in Minneapolis. Ad was on Craigslist and pics looked right. Owner had put in back in storage before I contacted her. It was a 1961 and had a trailer and 85 HP Merc. Looked like it had not been used in quite a while. I can not remember the cost, but I think it was it was under 1000. Ad has been removed, but here is the C-list address to email owner. 069d0c6c50e5357b9b84a5d0ce9caa58@reply.craigslist.org

I bought a Queen 16 instead. Gentleman had owned it for 35 years. My dad had one with a 75 Evinrude on it when I was in my late teens. We ski'ed the heck out of it. Love the Queens - big, stable and tough. It is good to be back.

mvr

Recruit
Hi Craveman85, I just bought a 61 AlumaCraft that I'm going to restore. looking for a litte direction on parts, such as windshield or manuals so I can get it to as origional as possible. any direction is apprecitated.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hi Craveman85, I just bought a 61 AlumaCraft that I'm going to restore. looking for a litte direction on parts, such as windshield or manuals so I can get it to as origional as possible. any direction is apprecitated.

The OP last visited 2 years ago and this thread has been inactive for 6 years. Don't expect a reply.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.