floor repair 1987 starcraft 21 ft mr210

cfedewa

Recruit
I just created my account and am looking forward to getting some help with my project. i bought a 1987 starcraft mr210 center console with the floor totally rotted out. Since i have limited mechanical abilities i have my brothers helping me with the repair. We took pictures of things as we tore them out so as to be able to put them back together properly. We took everything out and got it down to the styrofoam and ribs. We are now ready to put everything back together and cant find the pictures - they're gone !
There are five 1ft aluminum square pieces and three or four 2inch by approx 3 feet strips i dont know exactly where they go. They should go around the center console and the seat areas as reinforcement for screws.
I would like to get the floor plan and if possible a schematic of the whole boat because we have lots of pieces and would be nice to know where they go without spending a bunch of time.
Carl Fedewa, Traverse City Michigan

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
Take and post pictures of what you have now, the boat with the deck out and the pieces of aluminum you have.

The narrow strips are probably for the joints in the decking and the seat reinforcement can go anywhere you decide to install the seats. You don't have to put the seats back exactly where they were, you can place them where they suit you and your needs best.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
:welcome: to the iboats dry dock!

Sorry to say but you won't find a break down schematic but like Jig says post up some pics of the parts you're referring to and we can tell you for sure where they go. Another good place to try is the Starcraft forum where more guys hang out regularly that own and have rebuilt the same or similar boats to yours.

Oh yeah just so you remember for future reference the floor in a boat is a deck. :D

http://forums.iboats.com/forum/owners-groups-by-manufacturer/s/starcraft-boats