1989 Larson All American Windshield parts

gjam99

Recruit
New to the forum here and was wondering if anyone knew of a place to get parts or a complete windshield for a 1989 Larson All American 170. I am in Canada but sipping wouldn't be a problem if the windshield could be broken down . Any info would be great.

I have done a search on the forums here and found nothing specific but may have a few leads. Thanks in advance.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: 1989 Larson All American Windshield parts

Welcome to iboats, gjam. Most windshields are pretty much generic and made by a handful of suppliers. Is your a flat or curved set-up? And is it a walk-thru type? I found one for mine on Craig's List from another make of boat but it was the correct width and fit fine.

gjam99

Recruit
Re: 1989 Larson All American Windshield parts

Thanks for the response GA_Boater. It is a flat style walk thru. It looks like the front panel can be removed and therefor just leaving the sides intact. Not a 100% sure yet. The walk thru is fine it is the 2 outer sides of the windshield itself. I am hoping that if I can't source a new or used one I will be able to fix the existing.

I have tried craigslist but have only done a few states around me so far and nothing is popping yet. I sure the windshield is generic but unsure of what other boats it may have been used on. Still researching though. LOL

Thanks for the response.

G