Sea Nymph 12K

Kwjacks

Recruit
I just inherited a Sea Nymph 12K and am looking for seats. I'm told that seats were ordered with the boat but have long since disappeared. There is a riveted piece from the factory that has a lip where the seats could slide from side to side and stay on. Anyone know where they can be found or if they are still available. Have tried local shops and the web with no success. See the attached pictures.

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    152.2 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 0

jbcurt00

Staff member
Re: Sea Nymph 12K

Find your local Lowe boat dealer, they are the SeaNymph corporate owner, and Lowe made seat sliders similar to those tracks:
I would like to find the seat mounts that go with this track. Any ideas? It's not one of the popular ones you can get anywhere.
dd310217.jpg

The only thing I can find that uses a track the whole width of the bench is what comes on some Lowe boats. I may check with the local Lowe dealer tomorrow.

I was right, my seat rail was from a Lowe, and the local dealer had the matching plates on hand.

3798daa5.jpg

Then picked up two swivels and two Wise seats at Meijer.

95ac3602.jpg

The plates work great without the 1/2" thick vinyl wrapped board that goes on top of my benches, so I'll have to do a little modification so I can keep the seat tops on. I can also reinforce them some as they flex a little more than I like.