iBoaters...Where are you!!!! - Members Map

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Strange , seems like some that are grouped together are having to use the same pin . I understand that with it zoomed out but when you zoom all the way in GT is sharing the same pin as a few other Miami members ...

jbcurt00

Staff member
Because they all probably used MIAMI alone as their location, its likely the pins are all at the geographic center of Miami.

Using a city & zipcode [esp w the added 4 digit locator after the zip) would be better and show pins more separated, even when in the same zip code. By adding the 4digit locator # after you zip should even separate pins in the same zipcode.

I often redact multiple pins people dont even know they posted, because for them the pins are stacked and they can only see the top most pin

This topic got moved to a boat topics forum sticky the other day & now its back as a resto forum sticky... odd... oh well the more exposure the better i figure

Have a great week all!

jbcurt00

Staff member
Vintage Boat Guy:

I reset your pin and changed the location description to:
On the north side of Lake Erie near Long Point​

You should now be shown on the map at least close to where you're actually located

Thanks

volchara

Seaman
Hello! What I do not properly made or ...Reflected two markers on the location,my Ryazan,wanted to improve but it didn't work,so it will be two wolves on the website)))))And for some reason does not want dislocation Russia and puts Serbia

Last edited:

jbcurt00

Staff member
Just a reminder:

Please don't post your actual physical or email address nor your phone # when you put a pin on the map.

nwcove: PM headed your way

nwcove

Admiral
thanks jbc.....was just looking around to see how i could change things a bit .

jbcurt00

Staff member
No problem

If you find something you think I need to change let me know.

Thanks

Dale Landon

Cadet
Hello to all I just joined the forums, I am in Hesperia California and have just started a Ted Williams restore :joyous:

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Dale, welcome aboard the forum hope you find it enjoyable!

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Hello to all I just joined the forums, I am in Hesperia California and have just started a Ted Williams restore :joyous:

Welcome Dale!!! Make sure and check for any members close to you and contact them. You never know when an iBoat member close to you might be willing and able to lend a hand when and if you need one. That's what this forum is all about!!!! We'll be keeping tabs on your thread and help you when and where we can.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
:welcome: aboard Dale. If you are starting a boat rebuild/project, you have to start a new post with your project with lots of pictures. We love pictures and most certainly will chime in with ideas and suggestions. :thumb: