iBoaters...Where are you!!!! - Members Map

MFG Man

Cadet
Great idea! we all have one love (well kinda) and that is boats and water and sunshine and......................
Thank you for the best way I can think of to see and help out other members.
Well done :)
Also a special THANK YOU to those who have helped me.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Well Tuba, I guess if anybody wants to travel to/thru Duluth, you'll be the go to stop ;)

jbcurt00

Staff member
Welcome to the map Luke. I really like your new Lone*Star project. Good luck w/ it.

@270+ member's have pins.......

vegasvinnie

Cadet
This is an awesome idea. You get a real good idea of how many people are in your area. I can't believe there isn't more people from the central florida area on the map. I'm sure they are out there

jbcurt00

Staff member
FireBolt: I redacted your physical address from your pin. It's still located @Augusta, SC

Honestsam

Cadet
Apparently when I pinned I wasn't logged in or something. I'm shown as anonymous in Frankfort, MI. I'm all by myself near Michigan's little finger. Can you edit it or am I doomed to be anonymous forever.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Apparently when I pinned I wasn't logged in or something. I'm shown as anonymous in Frankfort, MI. I'm all by myself near Michigan's little finger. Can you edit it or am I doomed to be anonymous forever.

Just log in 1st and do another pin. I'll delete the anonymous pin for you in 5 min +/- EST. So try again any time after 650p EST.

jbcurt00

Staff member
Derek,
Please edit you post and delete the:

uZz_23rbf***********7w

at the end of your link to the map.

The link you have posted on iboats takes me to the edit details for your pin at ZeeMaps, you don't want someone else to be able to edit your info, or at least you don't want the whole internet users group to be able to......

Red Herring

Chief Petty Officer
Err, no it wasn't. Now I've got double marks again. Wonder why it didn't show up earlier?

jbcurt00

Staff member
Err, no it wasn't. Now I've got double marks again. Wonder why it didn't show up earlier?

I think there's a lag @ the ZeeMap server when there's lots of people logged in or posting pins on maps. I suspect there are quite a few unique maps.....

I'll delete 1 of your pins for you ;)