new to the community

tgrassie

Cadet
Re: new to the community

There's some pics of what i got done so far. Thats one coat gonna spray another coat on it next Saturday, let that dry and cure then paint it but dunno what color to paint it??? You guys got any suggestions. ......

Last edited:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner

Primer looks good ! She cleaned up nicely ..
I suggest you paint it to match the old pickup .. They look like they should go together ! :cool:

jbcurt00

Staff member

Primer looks good ! She cleaned up nicely ..
I suggest you paint it to match the old pickup .. They look like they should go together ! :cool:
I really like the original blue/green, white & black L*S used on several models:
27864d1230138935-help-identifying-boat-59-eldorado-brochures.jpg

Lonestarb59006.jpg

And that kind of looks like what yours was painted when you got it:
20140325_185846_zps3f4aeea9.jpg

Nice work spraying the hull & trailer...........

tgrassie

Cadet

Yep thanks for the post jb. Sphelps the truck is my bro in laws he is coming to get it soon just storing it for him...

bonz_d

Vice Admiral

How's that pancake sprayer working for ya? What pressure and CFM are you using? Nozzle?

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner

Wow!!! Not sure how you're getting the PC compressor to keep up with the needs of that gun!!!:eek: When I've use em, I only get about 15 secs of spray time and then about 2 mins of build back time.

tgrassie

Cadet

It's been keeping up fine. Although
It runs constantly but i get a good steady spray out of it. I dont know alot about it so i can't really talk educated about it. A friend did suggest today i use a bigger compressor so tomorrow i am gonna use a bigger one and put the second coat of white on. I will have to look at nozzel size and all that tomorrow