Liberator Bench Seat Information

47medic2pa

Recruit
Hi all.

New to the forum (been stalking here for a while) and am hoping for some help. I have a unique question. I have a 1988 liberator 241 that I purchased last summer. I love it. The poor thing has not had a great amount of love in its life. Yhe boat was gutted and sold at a repo auction a few years back. It was rehab'd and the interior was re-done in, say, an inexpensive manner. The bench seat is terrible and I am working on rebuilding it and redoing the cockpit upholstery this spring. My attempt with be to try to get the bench back to as close of a stock appearance as possible.

With that said, if there is someone out there with a libby that could take some measurements (I can make adjustments for a non-241) and dedicated pics of the bench seat to help me with what the exterior and interior structure looks like. I obviously have seen the bench from multiple pics on the web, but I can never seem to get a pic of the lower portion of the front of it and certainly none of the inside. I'm also interested in how and where the seat lifts up.

Any help you could provide would be GREATLY appreciated.

Mark