Need windshield glass for 1999 Glastron sx 195

OK12V

Cadet
My carport caved in and shuddered both sides of my windshield. Middle walk through piece is good, Frame is repairable, but glass is gone.
Edit; No solicitation. I was looking around online with no luck. I see complete windshield with frame on ebay for $1600, but that's way out of my price range. Please point ne to the right direction.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Need windshield glass for 1999 Glastron sx 195

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard,... Please read, 'n follow our forum postin' rules 'n guidelines, found at the top of the main forum page,..

Thank you,...

If it's curved glass, Buy what ya found,...

OK12V

Cadet

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard,... Please read, 'n follow our forum postin' rules 'n guidelines, found at the top of the main forum page,..

Thank you,...

If it's curved glass, Buy what ya found,...

Thanks. Well it is curved, and what I found online is similar, but not for my particular model. I really need help on this one. Thanks to this forum I did V8 swap last winter and had a blast in the summer. Now I have no clue what to do. I was looking all day

Bondo

Staff member

Ayuh,.... As yer findin', windshields for boats are a really tough nut to crack,...

Expect to pay dearly for a replacement, IF ya can find 1,...

OK12V

Cadet

Ok thanks. I hope somebody will PM me if they have a set. I will try local shop that makes custom mold Plexiglas for now if that's possible.