peterborough jetstar

I have a 1986 Peterborough jetstar 10.5 ft boat. looking for any info I can find on it to do some work. anyone know where I can find some. I have looked over the internet and found nothing

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral
Re: peterborough jetstar

Post pics of your boat for the best help.

Re: peterborough jetstar

there is basically nothing that I have to do to the boat. but I decided I am going to replace the seats and clean up the carpet. love to put a new motor on, but unsure what she will handle

Adventurous111

Recruit
Hey Woodville Rocket, were you able to find out any information about maximum motor size for the Jetstar?
I am trying to find out the same information as you. Though, I am trying to find out what I can put on it without having to reinforce the transom.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Hey Woodville Rocket, were you able to find out any information about maximum motor size for the Jetstar?
I am trying to find out the same information as you. Though, I am trying to find out what I can put on it without having to reinforce the transom.

Please start a new topic. Rocket hasn't been here in well over year and the topic is inactive. Click the Forum Help link in sig below.