Flexible Teak flooring questions?

PhilfromOhio

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Recently I posted some questions about my 1969 31' Uniflite Flybridge Cruiser restoration project. I came to a decision on the inverter solution. I have purchased a nice Honda 3000I generator, am going to route the cable under the floor and wire it in that way. it will store nicely under the floor and when we need to use it I will simply pull it out and run it on the back of the boat, but not on the swim platform. Now the next question I have. I am also restoring the interior as well as the back of the boat, and floor of the fly bridge. I was thinking of going with the flexible teak? Flexiteek is the actual name of it. I was wondering if anyone has used it in the past and if it is worth the money. Right now I am just in the theory mode. I wont start interior until April, so plenty of time to explore other options if anyone has suggestions.

Thalasso

Commander
Re: Flexible Teak flooring questions?

It gets hot.You won't like it in bare feet

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner

i've read up on it a bunch, can't speak to it personally but in all looks like it would be great. I had read many posts around the interweb about getting hot on feet, but inside you should be good and if you normally have bimini's up probably ok outside.

superbenk

Commander

How does that compare to Seadek?