Blue Fin Sportsman 19.5 Manuals/Literature WANTED

rlrobinhood

Cadet
Hi all,

I bought a used 1988 Blue Fin Sportsman 1900 boat. Its a project boat and I'm hoping that someone has some literature/manuals for it or a similar model/year. Specifically I'm looking for boat wiring harness information.

I'm also very curious about what a livewell type container is on the left side of the boat. It is in the bow section. There is a livewell on the right side of the boat with a water circulation pump and drain. The container on the left does not have any water inlet/outlets?

Thanks all.

Last edited:

lokonn

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Blue Fin Sportsman 19.5 Manuals/Literature WANTED

Let me know what you find in the way of literature. I can't seem to find anything. The configuration on my 87 was more ski oriented than yours. I am redoing it more like your set up sounds like. I would be interested in dimensions of livewell and what sounds like dry storage compartment. Please post some pictures.

rlrobinhood

Cadet

Sounds good. I'm away from home right now, but when I get back, I'll get some pics. See ya.

jbcurt00

Staff member

I bought a used 1988 Blue Fin Sportsman 1900 boat. Its a project boat and I'm hoping that someone has some literature/manuals for it or a similar model/year. Specifically I'm looking for boat wiring harness information.

Probably going to be tough to find an '88 specific BlueFin Sportsman 1900 wiring diagram.

A generic one can help, perhaps this one for wiring up the instrument panel, will be sufficient:
InstrumentPanelWiring-1.jpg

If you need one for your motor, those too can be found, just post up the year, make & model motor. Here's one of those:
download_zpsbceb67ea.jpg

Sounds like Lokonn is right about it being dry storage. W/out any drains or fills, it isn't intended as a wet compartment, or a cooler etc. Good luck w/ your project. Strictly speaking it may not remain dry either, just wasn't supposed to hold water intentionally, like a bait/live well....

gagjag

Cadet
Hi all,

I'm also very curious about what a livewell type container is on the left side of the boat. It is in the bow section. There is a livewell on the right side of the boat with a water circulation pump and drain. The container on the left does not have any water inlet/outlets?

Thanks all.
I think I have the same boat. I removed the container you are talking about to make a compartment for my trolling motor batteries. Mine was insulated, so it's obviously a cooler.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
This an old topic, let it rest at the bottom of the sea. Thanks