My 1968 Glastron GT160 rebuild......

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Some more upholstery...but this time its mine!!! completed the bow seating today...

Yes, there were some 155 Merc ToP noises being made and a bit of day dreaming, that definitely revitalized the vision of splash!!

Tnstratofam

Commander
Looks comfortable. Nice to be able to enjoy the fruits of our labors right. Your upholstery skills are definitely top notch. Nice job.:clap2:

Now enough relaxing time to get back t o work.:D So you can get her back in the water.:fish2:

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Nice work! I didn't realize you found her at Tenkiller, I was 30 miles from there at Eufaula. Did some spring cleaning, hurry up and get her put together! Looking great!

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Time to get cracking again....ordered my switches, gauges, fuse block panel, horn, battery box, Battery isolator and charging block for Ipods/cigarette lighter receptacle today. Guess some wiring is in my future :eek:

Hope you all are doing well!!

Last edited:

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Ok, maybe wiring soon is a stretch.....but definitely cutting holes!! :eek: Seems strange to to through all the work to plug, fill and sand all the old holes and then cut some new ones!!

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
I know the feeling measure 10 or 12 times....better yet cut out paper mock ups for your layout and tape them on.

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
My toggle switches came in....I think they are kinda cool....blue led that is light when on. Since, Im in aviation, I like guarded switches.

Have a great rest weekend!!

Last edited:

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
Does that arm the torpedoes or what? Lol......I hope no one has a UT flag flying when you get her on the water lol

archbuilder

Vice Admiral
cool gauges you will like them, same thing that is in Miss Morgan. I may still have an extra trim gauge if you need it.....thought mine was the wrong guage....ended up I had the wrong sending unit.

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
cool gauges you will like them, same thing that is in Miss Morgan. I may still have an extra trim gauge if you need it.....thought mine was the wrong guage....ended up I had the wrong sending unit.

Every boat I have ever had, the trim gauge was inop.....I dont know what it would be like to have one that works!!!!! :eek:

Mikeopsycho

Senior Chief Petty Officer
You're gathering a nice little bundle of goodies, now you just gotta install them on the boat :rolleyes:.

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
You're gathering a nice little bundle of goodies, now you just gotta install them on the boat :rolleyes:.

Defintely....stocking up bits for the next hard push on the boat.....Have several thing left to get.....some more resin, floatation foam...cabosil ect. I have 2 upholstery jobs left, then I can get to cracking on her!! Still hoping to splash sometime this summer.

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Still gathering up parts.... but almost there!! Question for you guys....to jack plate or not.....why would I need one or why stay away from it??