My 1968 Glastron GT160 rebuild......

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Thanks guys!

Man she's sure gunna be a sweet looking boat ! And having most of the upholstery already done it should go together pretty quick after paint ...
Outstanding stuff as always !! ;)

Sam, thats the hope....once its painted, just bolt everything together!!! HAHA, we will see if it goes like that....

pckeen

Commander
She's going to look like new - love it! Can't wait to see the final color scheme.

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Drivers side done....stitched it like in post 752.

Have a great rest of your weekend!!

nurseman

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Looks sweet! Mind if I ask why the stripe only on one side?

Tnstratofam

Commander
Nice! The stripe on one side gives it that 60's era British racing car feel to it. I like it allot.

jakedaawg

Rear Admiral
Wow, just read this thread. Incredible work. I can't wait to get the customers boats out of my shop so I can start working on mine. In for sub.

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Nurseman, not sure.....just going back with the styling that was there originally

Every time I see this view of this boat I get goosebumps. She's got some of the best lines of any boat I've ever seen. I can't WAIT to see her all dressed up and on the water. You have to promise me to get up on a ladder at this angle and take a pic of the entire boat when she's all done so we can see her in ALL HER GLORY!!!

HURRY UP CORDELL!!!!!

Last edited:

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Mike, I share the same sentiment.....I first saw one of these boats for sale on evilbay on Arizona....I thought that this is the coolest boat Ive ever seen!! for me, only 1 other (1964 Johnson Deluxe), do I think the same way about. From that moment, I started searching for one about two years later, I found this one...

Thanks all for the comments....Im just trying to pull the beauty back out of a forgotten carcass!! Hopefully I do it justice....

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Wow, just read this thread. Incredible work. I can't wait to get the customers boats out of my shop so I can start working on mine. In for sub.

thanks for reading the whole thing...hope its been helpful!!

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Not much going on with my boat, but here are a couple seats Ive done for another guys boat...

Will be back on mine soon....just 2 seats left to do and then it will be time to get going again with primer and paint, after the top comes off again for flotation boxes!!:jaw:Hope you are doing well!!

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Ok so you took your buds cushions to a professional upholsterer and you told him you did it .. I get it ...
Nice work Cor ! I think you have accomplished a state of zen with the Morse ... :hail:

tpenfield

Staff member
Yea, quit the day job . . . those are really good . . . factory, if not better.

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Thanks guys, much appreciated...

Tpenfield, not enough business for that yet...right now its enough to help fund the GT!!!!

kcassells

Fleet Admiral
Well as usual you have my attention and thanks! Great detail. Great works of art.