My 1968 Glastron GT160 rebuild......

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
JEEZ a Loo......I hope that aint Wog!!!!!!! My flippn eyes are bleeding now!!!!

nurseman

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Upholstery is looking mighty fine! The WoG cheerleader pic may require some therapy :faint:

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Thanks all for the comments, two down, 2 to go....

Have a good day All.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Now your gunna have to hurry and get the rest of the painting done to get those installed ... :joyous:

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Now your gunna have to hurry and get the rest of the painting done to get those installed ... :joyous:

Sam, wont be painting till spring...the top is ready for primer. I figured I will have the top off at least once more. I still need to build the floatation boxes and glass them to the floor, install the screw strip for the halves to screw together. build the seats back and bases and the locker hatch. I will be climbing in and out at least a thousand more times so I figured just wait until the in and out traffic has slowed down some!!

I have been thinking about bolting them in just to see how they look installed....Going to have to order more white....have almost gone through 2 yards already....

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
HAPPY THANKSGIVING ALL, hope you are with friends and family today. I just started the smoker and it is slowley fillling the neighborhood with it glorious smell.....apple/cherry is the wood for today!!

Last edited:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Happy turkey day to you and yours Corjen !!
We are heading to inlaws so no need to fire up the grill here ...:joyous:

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Sam, since my in laws moves to Georgia and my folks are in ND, My house got nominated to be the "in laws"....I actually enjoy smoking for a bunch of people...

here are a couple of my favorite things.....

Have a great day!!!

kif13

Cadet
Your boat is nice to. Actualy i am a Glastron fan, but i couldn't get the one i like. I went to Italy, Lago di Garda to se a CV23. The owner said, that the boat needs just a little polish, the truth was that the boat hull was broken big time and i drove there for 400km in one direction. F... him.
Thats it. than i bought this one, ride it for a seasson and now we have a project. Love to have a job like this.

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Your boat is nice to. Actualy i am a Glastron fan, but i couldn't get the one i like. I went to Italy, Lago di Garda to se a CV23. The owner said, that the boat needs just a little polish, the truth was that the boat hull was broken big time and i drove there for 400km in one direction. F... him.
Thats it. than i bought this one, ride it for a seasson and now we have a project. Love to have a job like this.

Thanks for the compliments kif13. keep looking, hope you find one!!

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
A bit more fab and assembly today - I polished the beauty rings for the cockpit side plates and installed. These two are officially complete and ready for permanent installation in the boat.

I needed to fab some retaining clips for the bow back rest plates....some of you may remember this example of inter granular corrosion....

Here are the new ones...

This one is drying from water sealant, and then will be ready to wrap with pleats and vinyl!!!!

Hope you have a short week!!

Last edited:

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Didja use the Old Timers Recipe for the Water Seal and if so what's your opinion? Didja really soak it good till it "Pooled Up" on the surface and then wipe off the excess?

Last edited: