My 1968 Glastron GT160 rebuild......

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Here we go again.....

Top is down and on the cradle.

Any idea what was in the hole to the left of the steering wheel hub? I dont think this was factory....maybe an 8 track or something....(haha)

Have a great weekend....

Last edited:

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
A little forward progress today.....Got all the bling taken off and a bit of 120 grit sanding done.

Thats it, hope you all have a great weekend!!!!! Got to go....football game is almost on...Boomer Sooner!!

Last edited:

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
I almost forgot how freakin KOOL that boat looks from the rear!!! I really can't wait to see her all shiny and glossy!!!

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I almost forgot how freakin KOOL that boat looks from the rear!!! I really can't wait to see her all shiny and glossy!!!

Thanks WoG, I think the plan is to get her in sorted out in primer, re-aquaint the two halves, then shoot the shiny stuff. Then over the winter, get the seats, benches and wood work done. Spring time, reinstall all the hardware, paint the motor and install.

You guys know the best way to make God laugh.........tell him your plans!!!! We will see how it goes.

wilkboater

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Love that boat, can't wait to see the cap painted and back on. Hope your Sooners end up better than my Missouri Tigers today...:(

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Well first pass with 120 complete and rinsed....

Recruited a bit of help also....

Hope you have a short week ahead...

Woodonglass

Supreme Mariner
Hey NO FAIR Bringing in PRO's to help do the work!!! That Guy looks like he's been doing that sanding work for a LONG TIME!!! I had some of that kind of help when I did my work too!!!! You're a Lucky Man Cordell!!!!

Corjen1

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Ok, time for some opinions.....with all of the "time to winterize, fallis in the air, it getting cold up here comments, I have been "brain dumping" trying to come up with the interior design for my winter work...... here is what I have come up with....thoughts and opinions requested.

Conceptually, the cockpit.....replace red/green with grey.

What was there originally....

and add an 8 in x 12 in ish...back pad just to the right of the above pix...

In these colors...

Capitano Vanilla.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390384688173...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Soft grey....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=281437254577

All comments welcome, good, bad or ugly.....Thanks...

Last edited: